[cairo] LCD filtering in cairo, use default filter?

Sylvain Pasche sylvain.pasche at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 01:09:14 PST 2008

Hi Behdad,

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> I don't see any advantage in "no configurability" option.  And no
> disadvantage in "configurability" option.  Worst case you can ignore the
> configurability and act as if it wasn't there.

By seeing the feedback and having thought more about it I'm convinced
now of the usefulness of configurability.

In the advantage of "no configurability", I was seeing the (maybe small)
reduced code complexity and the "less options are good" thing. But that
doesn't seem to apply in that situation.

Sylvain