[cairo] static inline C code in VC++

Antoine Azar cairo at antoineazar.com
Fri Jan 18 09:35:50 PST 2008

I dropped the keyword if _MSC_VER is defined only. It seems all
versions of Visual C++ will fail on this, as I'm using 2008 and I'm
seeing reports of people on VC++ 6.0 having the same issue. Using
_MSC_VER should still leave "static inline" for Windows folks using
something else than VC++.

Thanks,
Antoine