[cairo] Does cairo support lens-flared radial gradients?

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:31:09 PDT 2008

I believe you can achieve an effect close to the picture using a
radial gradient and some sort of transformation. It depends on the
sort of shape you are trying to visualize, a little more information
would be helpful. Cairo on it's own can't do a generic lens-flare
effect as it's more vector orientated, depends on what you mean by
lens-flare of course.

~Gerdus