[cairo] Trouble with cairomm Context::show_text

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Tue Jul 22 06:54:10 PDT 2008

Hi Jonathon,

Jonathon Jongsma schrieb:

> I'm afraid I can't reproduce the problem with a simple test case.
> Perhaps if you can try to reduce your example to a *minimal*
> compilable test case that still exhibits the problem, we can
> investigate. Note that you have to be careful to always catch
> exceptions that might be thrown in a signal handler, because
> exceptions can't be passed through C code.

Okay, I'm investigating where that failure could originate from. I've
created a minimal example, which also does not show the error I
described - this is frustrating.

In the original program I do not use any signal handler, so that's not
where the error came from.

Valgrind does also not show any unusual or undefined behavious (e.g.
invalid read or write attempts). I'm puzzled. As soon as I can reproduce
it with a minimal example, I'll say so.

Kind regards,
Johannes