[cairo] cairo 1.6.4 jpeg I/O support patch

Hung Nguyen Vu vuhung16plus+shape at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 23:32:29 PDT 2008

Hello all,

This is an unofficial patch to cairo 1.6.4 that addes jpeg I/O support to
cairo.

The original patch( to an older version of cairo) is not mine.
Please take a look at src/cairo-jpeg.c for credit(s).

Installation:
1. ./configure --enable-jpeg; make; make install as usual, or better
2. autoreconf to adapt the changes in configure.in to your enviroment.

For more information, please use diff against the standard release
cairo-1.6.4

ABIs added ( similar to PNG ) :
cairo_get_default_jpeg_parameter
cairo_surface_write_to_jpeg
cairo_image_surface_create_from_jpeg
cairo_image_surface_create_from_jpeg_stream

To download, click the link below:
http://www.hn.is.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/patches/cairo-1.6.4.jpeg-patch.tar.gz

--
Best Regards,