[cairo] Build problems windows: cairo snapshot 1.5.14

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 05:30:16 PDT 2008

Thanks. I know Makefile.win32 is included. I was first trying to just use
gcc and mingw.
I had to change the makefile as directed to make it run. But msys/make was
still mangling some options.

Luckily I got my scons build up and running (using MS compiler ). No more
msys yay! Scons is much simpler and easier to understand IMHO. If anybody is
interested in my scons build file, let me know.