[cairo] CMake

Felix Rabe public at felixrabe.textdriven.com
Fri May 2 14:05:26 PDT 2008

I can help with Git, or if not, I'm glad to learn what I don't know yet
about Git :)  So for you guys working on the CMake build, you can email
me your Git questions, I know it quite well by now.  (Cc: Git mailing
list, they might respond faster.  I might subscribe there but will turn
off the traffic.)

If nobody else does, I volunteer to get a cairo-cmake repo online on
repo.or.cz sometime next week.  I know zero about CMake though, so you
guys will get write access :)