[cairo] CMake

Felix Rabe public at felixrabe.textdriven.com
Fri May 2 14:25:19 PDT 2008

Actually, I've just read http://repo.or.cz/m/regproj.cgi :  "If your
project is a fork but the existing project is not registered here yet,
please consider registering it first; you do not have to be involved in
the project in order to register it here as a mirror."

Carl Worth: Is it possible to give Alan and Jason write access just on a
separate build-system branch of Cairo on git.freedesktop.org, or offer
them a cairo-cmake repo there?  If you say no, I'm still a volunteer for
doing it on repo.or.cz (just registering cairo-cmake, not also 'vanilla'
cairo, as I don't think that later mutual pulling will create that much
traffic for the repo site).