[cairo] pycairo documentation

Steve stevech1097 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 28 18:42:58 PST 2008

I've written html documentation for pycairo, its available at
http://www.cairographics.org/releases/pycairo-1.8.0a-docs-html.tar.bz2

At the moment its 3/4 completed. I'd be grateful if a few people could
download it, check that it views properly (start with index.html), and
report back and problems encountered. Feedback or other suggestions are
welcome too.

Also, I would like to make the documentation available online at the
cairo website.
I thought it could be setup at
  http://www.cairographics.org/documentation/pycairo
similar to the way the cairomm documentation is setup at
  http://www.cairographics.org/documentation/cairomm/reference/

If someone could help me setting this up that would be very useful too.

Regards,
Steve