[cairo] postscript bug, text output is truncated (not shapes)

Charles سمير Doutriaux doutriaux1 at LLNL.gov
Mon Oct 13 12:56:45 PDT 2008

Ralph,

It's all coming back now!

I was doing the rotate thing because of that.

Now I just played again around with that.

And it seems that adding
cairo_translate(cr,-width/4,height);
fixes my issue, Now why the -width/4. I don't really know.. but hey
works for me.

Tested it with 1.8.0 seems to work great!

Thank you al for the help in getting this going! (I'm still curious
about -width/4. though)

C.