[cairo] cairo/glitz sample code

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Oct 14 09:19:46 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 13:49 +0200, Nicolas Bruguier wrote:
> I didn't merge my work in freedesktop I wait to have eventually an
> access on it (I fill a bug for that).

Oh my. That was my fault for not approving the account request.

Please, everyone, if I'm not doing something, please feel free to remind
me about it. Chances are that if you haven't heard from me, that just
means that I missed some request, and I won't realize that unless you
remind me.

Anyway, Nicolas, I'm quite happy to have you maintaining glitz now. And
I'm happy to know that you'll be here to answer people's questions when
they come here asking about glitz!