[cairo] cairo/glitz sample code

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 06:59:10 PDT 2008

Thanks for you reply, Nicolas.

I checked out and built your git repository, but two examples under
glitz/examples directory failed.

skyul at skyul-desktop:~/myprj/glitz/examples/renderer-test$
./rendertest_glitz_glx
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  15
Locking assertion failure.  Backtrace:
#0 /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0 [0xb7c0f767]
#1 /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0(xcb_xlib_lock+0x2e) [0xb7c0f81e]
#2 /usr/lib/libX11.so.6 [0xb7ed2518]
#3 /usr/lib/libX11.so.6(XESetCloseDisplay+0x31) [0xb7eb58d1]
#4 /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 [0xb7e347c9]

skyul at skyul-desktop:~/myprj/glitz/examples/glitzinfo$ ./glitzinfo-glx
#0 /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0 [0xb7c69767]
#1 /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0(xcb_xlib_lock+0x2e) [0xb7c6981e]
#2 /usr/lib/libX11.so.6 [0xb7ee3518]
#3 /usr/lib/libX11.so.6(XESetCloseDisplay+0x31) [0xb7ec68d1]
#4 /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 [0xb7e457c9]

Do you have any idea on this?

Regards,
Kwang Yul Seo