[cairo] A theme (and challenge) for 1.8.2: Eliminating XFAILs!

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Oct 14 18:48:22 PDT 2008

Carl Worth wrote:
> 1. Is there anything in current cairo master that should be fixed before
> 1.8.2 ?

Depends...  If you want to ship with twin-font, then I need to at least fix
the mess I found with toy font handling.  I probably do that tonight.  But
that also has some really minor really borderline semantic changes to the API.

Alternative of course could be to keep twin-font and those changes for 1.10.
I'm leaning towards that.  So if you cherry-pick, you'll be fine.  The work is
quite isolated, and in just a couple commits or so.

Cheers,

behdad