[cairo] ANNOUNCE: libccss 0.1 available
robert.staudinger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:45:37 PDT 2008
The CCSS Library, version 0.1 is available:
Libccss offers a simple API to
* Parse CSS stylesheets.
* Query for style configurations on a user-provided document
* Draw query results onto cairo surfaces .
This is the initial release after being split off the gtk-css-engine
into a standalone project. Please refer to the documentation and
example code shipped with the tarball for information how to use this
Libccss is in early stages of development and has thus only undergone
limited testing. The purpose of this release is to raise awareness and
garner feedback regarding API and internals.
Project infrastructure like mailing list and bugzilla are being worked
on. Please use the `gnome-themes' mailing list until the
freedesktop.org services are available.
Development can be tracked via the git repository at
In alphabetical order:
### Robert Bragg
* Feedback regarding API.
### Robert Staudinger
* Maintainer, all changes not credited otherwise.
### Thomas Wood
* Patch: ccss/ccss-style.c (convert_color): leading '#' for color to
* Patch: Re-arrange ccss-node.h to fix gtk-doc not following forward
* Patch: doc/Makefile.am: fix input path.
* Report: ccss_stylesheet_query_apply() misses to include wildcard
* Feedback and discussion regarding API and internals.
### Yaakov Selkowitz
* Patch: libccss/ccss/Makefile.am: actually link dependent libraries.
- Robert Staudinger
More information about the cairo