[cairo] Backend using subdivisional surfaces?

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 16:08:48 PDT 2008

Hi Carl,
  I'm going to have more of a look into this and get back to you when I have
more details (I'm really learning about verse and cairo (and a lot of other
technologies) all at the same time (slowly!)).

I'm not sure about the function definition as I have to get to know cairo a bit
more (but I will look into this).

I've posted the email I got on the verse mailing list which has some info to
start with.

There isn't much info here, but I'm forwarding the mail now so I don't forget
that it's there :)

- Hopefully I can learn more cairo and verse and get back with more useful
information in future.

S++

:Mail from verse mailing list follows: