[cairo] pixman & win64

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Oct 17 13:10:03 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 15:04 -0500, Thomas Stover wrote:
> A colleague of mine and I have discussed building some test programs
> with cairo on few OS / compiler / options combinations and timing them
> on the same hardware. We'll probably get around to this in the next week
> or two. I'm sure it will prove insightful. Stay tuned for the results.
> Any ideas?

This does sound fairly interesting. The most performance-critical paths
for software are likely within pixman, so just looking at the results of
cairo's image backend will probably be what you want.

Take a look into cairo/perf, reading the README and see if the
cairo-perf-diff script doesn't help you do some of what you want.