[cairo] Cairo manual URL case changes

Michael Urman murman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:47:04 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

Yotam Medini emailed me a request to fix the links in the (Python)
version of the Cairo tutorial. I checked out the C translation at
http://www.cairographics.org/tutorial/ and see it's suffering from
similar broken links. In particular, many of the names under manual
are now lower case instead of title or camel case. For example broken
links, see the links in the various nouns sections such as Destination
and Source.

Is this something that was changed accidentally in the manual
generation and should be changed back, or is it something intentional?
Or more importantly should we start the process of covering for this
on how ever many documents refer to these dead URLs (starting with the
tutorials), or should it be handled either generation or server side?

Thanks,
Michael