[cairo] Rendering SVG with libRSVG,Python ...

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:42:02 PDT 2008

I created that ctypes recipe since there is no binary for win32.
The python binding for librsvg is part of gnome-python-desktop and as
such you need
 a gtk build env which is pretty much impossible to get working. Plus
the build system uses codegen/magic/amuletyendor so I can't even hand
compile it. But if you have some linux development experience (I
don't) you might get it working that way.

On the ctypes problem from the ctypes list: Try putting all the dll
files in the same directory as the script and then using Dependency
Walker to ensure it's finding the dll dependencies in that directory.

~Gerdus