[cairo] cairo 1.7.4 snapshot won't build directfb surface

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimir at pobox.com
Sun Sep 7 17:15:44 PDT 2008

That's using gtk/directfb for the installer, right?  There are a bunch
of patches needed for gdk/directfb to fix a pile of bugs -- the
patches are available at https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/
DFBPorting#GTK-DFB_Package_Installation and come from Denis, the
DirectFB maintainer.  I'm not sure what the status is of getting the
gdk patches upstream.  It's entirely likely that something in that set
will fix whatever gtk was or wasn't doing that caused problems with
dfb (I remember seeing similar problems in mozilla before a set of
updated gdk patches).

     - Vlad