[cairo] Can I tell if cairo_image_surface_create_with_data() was called?

Bill Spitzak spitzak at thefoundry.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 21:05:47 PDT 2008

Is there a way to tell if a cairo_surface_t was created with
cairo_image_surface_create_with_data() as opposed to
cairo_image_surface_create()? Basically I want to know whether it owns
the data.

It must know this because the destructor needs to know it so it can free
the data.

This call would be somewhat useful and it would keep with the idea of
being able to query all the arguments passed to constructors for all
Cairo objects.