[cairo] _cairo_win32_tmpfile()

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Sep 25 19:15:34 PDT 2008

Augusto Radtke wrote:
> I maybe wrong, but I think _cairo_win32_tmpfile() doesn't need to exist
> on cairo-misc.c because it's already on cairo-win32.c, can anyone
> confirm that?

Humm...  There is no cairo-win32.c in 1.8.0.

> Actually it only generates an annoying warning, and besides that 1.8.0
> compiles wonderfully smoothly under MSVC without using default
> Makefiles. You guys made a wonderful job, the makefiles are much
> more pleasant to keep in touch when you have a vcproj and also that
> annoying PACKAGE_NAME and PACKAGE_VERSION has gone!

Glad you liked it.  Is there anything else we can include (vcproj file?) to
make it easier?  Also, how do you create cairo-features.h or decide which
files to include?  Can VC use simple makefiles?  I have a vague memory that it
could.

> Augusto

Have fun with cairo!

behdad