[cairo] cairo builtin font (in master now!)

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 23:56:55 PDT 2008

Behdad, just an observation...
Since it's a user-font, is the rendering consistent across the various
backends? Could you make a real test case out of the doc/test/*.c and
see if everybody reports a PASS? And then we can use this font for all
non-font-backend specific text in the test suite.

For the ft-* related tests, we still need to include a font with the
test suite, if only to control coverage.

Can't wait to see the user-font to Type1 converter. ;-)
--
Chris Wilson