[cairo] [cairo-commit] 5 commits - src/cairo-xlib-surface.c

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Sep 30 21:11:42 PDT 2008

Carl Worth wrote:

> A lovely cleanup, Behdad!

Thanks.

> And thanks for doing this code review---it's really appreciated.
>
> I do wonder if we shouldn't get in the habit of explicitly asking for
> such review more rather than just pushing code out and hoping that
> people watch it (and clean it up if necessary).

Yeah, it happens every once in a while.  Using git branches more often, even
for smaller patches, and asking for review on list or IRC should be convenient
enough to do more regularly.  I know I have been sloppy myself too.

Anyway, until further notice I will read all commit logs and at least reply to
list in doubt.  I know you and some others do too, and that's already a lot of
review we can't afford in most other projects...  Thanks everyone!

> -Carl

behdad