[cairo] Road to 1.10

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Feb 12 12:43:01 PST 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 18:04 +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've presumptuously tweaked the /roadmap in order to reflect what I
> think we will complete for 1.10. I think now is a good time to organise
> what we think still needs to be done for this development cycle and to
> track what we have already done. So please post your suggestions or add
> what you plan to do to the roadmap.

Thanks, Chris!

This is really great to see. And I really *do* want to come back to
cairo development soon---so the fact that snapshot-cow is on there is a
good fire to have lit under me.

Though, Chris, I also recommend that as release manager you ship code
that's been around and tested for a while rather than taking new code
that people rushed to get done "in time for the release".

Thanks again,