[cairo] Building on Windows

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 07:33:12 PST 2009

Here is my vcproj file. If you need additional surfaces, you may have to
add appropriate files.
I am not using config.h, as it turns out - there are really no defines
from config.h that are needed to build Cairo the way I do.

You will also need libpixman, libpng and zlib. All of those are just as
 easy to build with Visual C, simply create a new "library project", add
all source files and compile. You may want to define MMX and SSE2 in
config.h for libpixman.