[cairo] Building on Windows

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 16:06:17 PST 2009

Just remove the file pixman-vmx.c from the build.  Also
pixman-arm-simd.c and a few others I can't recall at the moment -
basically anything that relates to other hardware architectures. I can
send my pixman visual c project but I won't have access to it for a
little while so it will be only after Monday.
--Gene