[cairo] Pycairo documentation available

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 01:45:47 PST 2009

Ikiwiki has been giving those permission problems since forever
dispite multiple tries to fix it. The main problem is that it uses
version control (git) as it's storage, which is both a blessing (for
devs) and a curse (for users). I have been mightily impressed with
dekiwiki but I am not sure what kind of server cairographics.org is
running on.

~G