[cairo] Pycairo documentation available

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Jan 7 16:08:03 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 10:41 +0900, Steve wrote:
> Thanks, that works round the (first) problem.
> I edited the pycairo wiki page and somehow the file permissions were
> changed so that nobody (except Carl) can read the page. I'm not very
> impressed with this ikwiki.

Well, don't blame on ikiwiki things that should be rightly blamed on my
incompetence at setting it up.

It is true that I tend to only use the "git commit; git push" style of
making wiki edits, so I often leave the web-based setup rather
neglected.

I looked up the right setting to fix this permission problem and
attempted a proper fix, (unlike the various workarounds I had attempted
before). If someone can verify that making a web-based edit no longer
makes the page unreadable now, I would appreciate that. (I'd also
appreciate a report if the bug is still present.)

I haven't yet fixed the bug where login is possible/not possible
depending on whether the URL has a www. in it.