[cairo] svg to emf

Charles سمير Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 6 11:18:20 PST 2009

Helo,

I asked about this earlier, our user are generating output on a unix
(linux/mac) platform, but usually want to reuse them under Micrsoft
Office....

svg would be perfect IF Microsoft could read them...

I know the windows version of cairo libs can output wmf files.

I while back when i brought that up it seemed to generate some
interest in order to actually provide an wmf output under non-windows
platform.

I was wondering if anything more came out of this?

Actually even a windows based svg to emf converter would be great.

Thanks,

C.