[cairo] libraries required

David Smead david.smead at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 22:36:52 PDT 2009

I wanted to try cairo using gtk so a I found some examples on the web.

I'm using gcc 4.3.2 on  Ubuntu 8.10, and I'm trying to get a Makefile
together that I can expand as the project grows.

I managed to track down the header files for gcc include dirs, so I can
compile the examples.

However, the linker fails to find all the library functions:

Here's my lib list:
LIBS = -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lc -lcairo -lgdk -lgtk -latk-1.0 -lpango-1.0
-lpangocairo-1.0

Here's missing functions in one example program.
gtk_window_set_decorated
gdk_screen_get_rgba_colormap
gdk_screen_get_rgb_colormap
gdk_cairo_create
gtk_window_get_size

Can anyone tell me what libs these functions are in?

Thanks