[cairo] [cairo-commit] 2 commits - src/cairo-rtree.c src/cairo-rtree-private.h src/cairo-xlib-surface.c

M Joonas Pihlaja jpihlaja at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Jul 28 11:29:06 PDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Bill Spitzak wrote:

> What would be more interesting is the number that use the Render API in
> any mode other than OVER. I think that is so tiny that all operators
> other than OVER could be changed and nobody would notice.

The current Render spec is already identical to the suggested "(src OP
dest) LERP_mask dest" change for OVER, ATOP, DEST, DEST_OVER,
DEST_OUT, XOR, and ADD.  SATURATE is pretty close but not quite
identical.  The ones which would change are the unbounded operators
CLEAR, SOURCE, IN, OUT, DEST_IN, DEST_ATOP.

Joonas