[cairo] [cairo-announce] [ANNOUNCE] pixman release 0.15.10 now available

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Wed Jun 10 03:49:00 PDT 2009

On 09-06-09 18:29, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> A new pixman release 0.15.10 is now available. This is a development
> release leading up to a stable 0.16.0 release.

I'm seeing corruption all over the place when I'm using X in 16 bit
(rgb565), when scrolling in firefox or epiphany some regions are filled
with junk. I suspect the NEON fastpaths are either not memsetting the
buffers or are inserting bogus data. I can make a screenshot if people
would find that helpfull.

regards,

Koen