[cairo] Toy text api, PNG, and magic numbers

Kozhevnikov Mikhail mikhailkozhevnikov at yandex.ru
Wed Mar 25 16:45:07 PDT 2009

Sorry, no idea what is "freetype patented bytecode interpreter" :(
Could you suggest a way I could check that?

Concerning the fonts, it also works with Tahoma, Sans Serif and Courier (attached), although not so noticeable at the latter case.

Regards,
Mikhail.

--
Много спама? Пользуйтесь Яндекс.Почтой http://mail.yandex.ru/nospam