[cairo] Status of accelerated backends

Ville Ranki ville.ranki at ardites.com
Fri May 15 05:39:56 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm doing research on hw accelerated backends for Cairo. I'm
primarily interested in OpenGL ES2 and OpenVG backends to be
used in mobile devices not much unlike Beagleboard.

I've already found Pippin's page at:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~pippin/cairo/OpenVG/

I haven't found the GLES2 backend yet by googling. Can someone
help?

What i'd like to know is what's the current status of these two
backends and what are the plans for them. Last commit to Pippin's
GIT repository seems to be 15 month old.

Eventually my research may lead to contributing code to get
things working.

Thanks,
--
Ville Ranki <ville.ranki at ardites.com>