[cairo] Pixman refactoring, ARM and Altivec implementations needed

Mike Shaver mike.shaver at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:50:06 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Jonathan Morton
<jonathan.morton at movial.com> wrote:
> This does mean that Soeren needs to get some cross-compilers installed
> and learn how to use those, but on this particular project, I think
> that's necessary.

Or we need some form of try server with the right compilers installed;
at Mozilla we have a mercurial hook so that people with appropriate
rights can just push to ssh://hg.mozilla.org/try and (soon) get back
email with the results, including test suites and performance info.
It's been a godsend, really.

Mike