[cairo] question about userfont

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Sat May 30 21:17:12 PDT 2009

Hey,

You're right that there is no tutorial or good documentation for using
userfont feature of cairo.  In the mean time, here is the reference API
documentation for it:

   http://cairographics.org/manual/cairo-user-font.html

And a sample is available in the test/user-font.c test case.  Also available from:

   http://cgit.freedesktop.org/cairo/tree/test/user-font.c

Hope these helps, and let me know if you have further questions.  Oh, and have
fun with cairo!

behdad