[cairo] Cairo Drawing Speed

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 04:37:39 PST 2009

2009/11/24 Duong Hoang Linh <linh.duong at quantuminventions.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I change to use image surface and amazingly drawing time is now only 220ms.
> Awesome.

That's great!

> Thanks for your helps. I think this thread can be closed now.

Now that you are using the imagesurface, it really is a good idea to
use the latest version of cairo (and pixman). There are a lot of
performance enhancements done, especially for ARM processors. Not all
of it is released yet, so be sure to watch this list for the 1.10
announcement. I'm not one of the core devs of Cairo, but a new release
shouldn't be more than 2 months away. You could always compile from
git master of course.

Maarten