[cairo] Would like to submit some patches for Haiku (and BeOS) soon

Urias McCullough umccullough at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:22:12 PST 2009

Hey there,

My name is Urias McCullough (IRC: umccullough) and I just wanted to
let the list know that I would like to submit a few Haiku-related
patches in the near future.

About a year ago, a couple people in the Haiku community (including
myself) started seeing what it would take to get Cairo *building* on
Haiku, and it turned out to be pretty minor. Since then, things have
changed again, so the old patches no longer work anyway.

To simplify things, I'd like to get some of the patches into the
master so we can avoid having to re-patch everything again and again.

Most of the patches are small and simple - but I'll probably submit
them in logical pieces for individual review and commit to get things
going.

Would this mailing list be the best place to submit patches?

Disclaimer: I'm not much of a C/C++ dev, so while I can tweak little
things here and there, I will probably struggle with larger changes.
For some of those I will try to find better developers from the Haiku
community to assist.

Thanks,

Urias McCullough