[cairo] Testing requested for pixman 0.16.1

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:11:54 PDT 2009

On Tuesday 15 September 2009, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As far as I am aware pixman 0.16.2 is ready to be released. If anyone
> know of any other bugs or fixes that need to go in, let me know.
>
> Otherwise, please test this snapshot:
>
>     http://www.freedesktop.org/~sandmann/pixman-0.16.1.tar.gz
>
> Eespecially if you have an unusual platform such as ARM or
> PowerPC.

Tested this tarball on ARM.

> Interesting tests:
>
>  - Does it build?
>
>  - Do test/blitters-test and test/scaling-test pass?
>
>  - Does your X server work when it is installed?

All of these tests are fine for me.

>  - Does the cairo test suite pass with it installed?

This does not look very good. Though the problems are probably not related to
pixman:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~siamashka/20090925/cairo-1.8.8-pixman-0.16.1-test-arm/

Overall, this upgrade is definitely an improvement over 0.16.0 as it fixes
some build related problems for ARM

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka