[cairo] Testing requested for pixman 0.16.1

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Fri Sep 25 08:03:23 PDT 2009

Siarhei Siamashka <siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com> writes:

> >  - Does the cairo test suite pass with it installed?
>
> This does not look very good. Though the problems are probably not related to
> pixman:
> http://people.freedesktop.org/~siamashka/20090925/cairo-1.8.8-pixman-0.16.1-test-arm/

Yeah, for pixman I mostly look at the image and sometimes the xlib
backends. The "smask" test is a known failure that has to do with
differences in what fonts are available. I believe there is some sort
of plan to use an internal cairo font instead of whatever happens to
be installed.

> Overall, this upgrade is definitely an improvement over 0.16.0 as it fixes
> some build related problems for ARM

Cool, thanks for testing.

Soren