[cairo] Snow Leopard Hell

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:34:34 PST 2010

2010/2/27 Alexander Shulgin <alex.shulgin at gmail.com>:
> 2010/2/26 Charles سمير Doutriaux <doutriaux1 at llnl.gov>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i'm desperately trynig to build cairo on my snowleopard. I try to build EVERYTHING (pixman, freetype, etc..) from source.
>> I DO set CFLAGS="-arch x86_64"
>
> But do you get any errors w/o CFLAGS?  Or probably with CFLAGS="-m32"?
I should add that Travis Griggs wrote some documentation on how to do that:
http://cairographics.org/end_to_end_build_for_mac_os_x/

Anyway, based on your attached logs, it looks like you managed to compile cairo.
"make test" complains about gs, which might probably be looking for a
different cairo from your new one. Does "make test
TARGETS=image,quartz" complete (without crashing)?
Andrea Canciani