[cairo] Confusion

Talguy talguy385 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 05:23:56 PDT 2010

So i have been slowly using/looking at the cairomm library while slowly
teaching myself how to program better since I had a class or two of basic
c++ in college.  I've asked a lot of questions about improving my rendering
times for my realtime app.  I've seen glitz and openvg backends mentions a
bunch of time from people who sad that it improved their performance.  Do
these backends really improve performance or are their use for a different
purpose.  I really don't know a whole about these backends could someone
explain them to me and their uses. I am just rendering vector animations no
3d graphics