[cairo] Question about cairo without a native backend

erik godrik at mandragor.org
Mon Jun 28 07:34:42 PDT 2010

I don't know that much about cairo but the backend is the part of the
library that does the actual rendering on a surface. Therefore, if no
backend are compiled, it is normal that nothing appear on the
screen. You should compile the backend appropriate to the iphone and
if none are appropriate either write one or ask someone to write one.

Regards,

Erik Saule