[cairo] non-splitting mailing list archive (was Re: ...)

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Tue Mar 2 16:58:13 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 09:45 -0800, Carl Worth wrote:
> (since pipermail obnoxiously splits all threads at arbitrary time
> boundaries):

Can anyone suggest a mailing list archive program that generates pages
that aren't split over {month, quarter, year} boundaries so that threads
aren't cut?

[seeing as how cairographics & freedesktop run our infrastructure,
perhaps we can act on such a suggestion of someone can think of
something else to try without this bug]

AfC
Sydney