[cairo] Cairo and DirectFB: black marks on Chinese and English texts
meinreflection at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:35:28 PST 2010
I am new to the world of Cairo and is using the package along with GTK+ to
render text and graphics. However we have a problem which I have no idea on
how to resolve.
Our system runs GTK+ (and Cairo) over DirectFB 1.4.2. We find that if we set
#define DFB_SHOW_GLYPHS 1 then all the Chinese text are rendered corrupted.
The Chinese text can be rendered normally if the value is set to 0. The side
effect of this is mixe Chinese and English text shows black or coloured
marks covering the text if the text is only partially shown on a line. I
don't know whether this is something wrong with the configuration, or there
is something I cannot fix myself.
I wished I can post a photo up here, but it seems difficult.
Thanks very much and Best Regards
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cairo