[cairo] Cairo and DirectFB: black marks on Chinese and English texts

William To meinreflection at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 18:29:58 PDT 2010

Dear Lionel,

I have tried recompiling the versions (only Cairo and Pango) as on this web
page (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/DFBPorting#fontconfig), but it still
shows corrupted text. I don't know whether its my ARM platform which only
have this problem, or there are other problems with the newer version of
DirectFB under ARM.

Thanks very much and Best Regards

William To