[cairo] Cairo & OpenGL: is this possible?

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Fri May 14 03:35:49 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the rapid response.

That all sounds very promising although I am obviously going to need more
detail to be able to implement something along these lines as I have no
experience with Cairo yet.  Do you know of any examples that do something
similar or are attempting to head toward where I am heading?  Yes, my
ultimate goal is to integrate Cairo, 3D and video so I would be *very*
interested in any further information or links you could provide relating to
the work being done in this area.

Cheers,

-JCT