[cairo] [RFC/PATCH] make the egl-context depend on gl-surface/gl-context

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sat Nov 6 10:16:22 PDT 2010

Right now trying to build cairo-vg on a system w/out openg fails because
the egl-operations trigger the build of cairo-egl

Right now we just have an egl-context that is just replacing the glx
calls with the egl ones for the cairo-opengl.

the current cairo-vg doesn't use those functions.

I'd move the whole lump of code into the cairo-gl-surface/context or
move the cairo-vg similar code.

What would be an acceptable option?

lu

PS: I'd like to try to split the opengl1.x from the opengl2 code and try
to make the opengl2 buildable with gles2. Anybody tried already? Should
I wait some more before touching it?

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux