[cairo] Questions about Cairo and Windows

Lucan1d Beetle lucan1d at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:34:37 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the useful info.

No, Windows 7 is not the only target OS but it is the only target flavour of Windows that I will be supporting.  I also need Linux and Mac support.  I've had a look at Direct2D but besides not being cross-platform it doesn't seem to have all the functionality of Cairo anyway.

If/when I figure out the Visual Studio 2010 build processI will definitely share the details and the project file with everyone.

Cheers,

-Lucan1d-