[cairo] Romedalen licence

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 07:52:48 PDT 2010

Before 1.12 I'd like to have a test suite that does not require
external data files (DejaVu, Nimbus)
and I'm also adding some images for my thesis.

While working out licencing issues for the images to be included for
my thesis, I noticed that
test/romedalen.{jpg,png} was included and its license information was
available only checking
the commit logs (and looking for cairo-snippets).

I think that the attached commit should be ok, but I'd like the
approval of someone more
license-knowledgeable and, obviously, of the original author of the image.

Andrea Canciani